Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School!!

Well, I am on vacation this week and I am trying to get the house squared away for the crazy school year to start!!  Tommy will go into his Freshman year at 14 and Danny will go onto 6th grade at Sherman Middle School at 11.  Boy how time flies bye....

We picked out Tommy's classes today:

MS Office
Biology
Geometry
A.S.S.I.S.T
Language Arts
Spanish I

He is nervous but excited.  I think Cross Country has helped ease his nerves a little.....that started officially August 2nd and since he has been to camp for a week with the team and bonded with some people already I think it helps to make him feel comfortable.  Danny goes to his school this week to get his classes and we visit each class and meet each teacher and he will then get acquainted with his new school.  I just cannot believe how quickly this time had gone by and that I have a high schooler...and middle schooler....doesn't seem possible!  Before we know it I will be 40 in January....but I will still be younger than Stephen :))...which I constantly remind him.

That's all that is new in our world this week....what's new in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.