Hi all....
I thought it would be a great idea to have a family blog where instead of the entire world seeing and hearing how our family is and what is going on in our worlds, (such as Facebook) and since some of us don't really use Faceboook anyways....I thought I would put together a family blog where we could all update one another on what is going on in our world (comments, photos, questions,events), however, have it private enough in that the entire world doesn't have access to everyone's information!
So...I invite you to logon whenever you would like and I have set it up that only family can post and upload pictures and so forth....however, you can always invite someone to read it if you so choose.
With that being said, I am sending an "invite" to all family members, so we can all post and be close to one anothers lives, yet not (as Facebook) involve people we may not even know!
I hope you USE IT and most importantly enjoy it....family is too important not to stay connected.
Love & Enjoy,
June
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.